500 Time-Tested Home Remedies and the Science Behind Them Paperback
Hand-Picked by Experts
Built in the USA
From insect bites, insomnia, and upset stomach to nasal congestion, stress, and heart health, this authoritative and comprehensive guide offers easy, effective recipes to bolster your resistance to illness, ease aches and pains, and manage minor ailments naturally. The authors explain the science behind these remedies, debunk common myths, and let you know when to call the doctor. In addition, they provide a blueprint of wellness for you and your family. This book's 500 recipes contain readily available, inexpensive, and safe ingredients - many that you will find within your cupboards or at the grocery store.
Learn How To:
- Dab on tea tree oil to clear up acne
- Gargle with sage and thyme tea to combat sore throat
- Engage in mindfulness exercises for weight loss
- Eat chia seed to help with hay fever
- Whip up a calendula salve for diaper rash
- Heal dry skin with coconut oil
- Lift mood with a gratitude journal
- Take elderberry syrup for influenza
- Apply aloe vera gel and peppermint essential oil to sore muscles
"Combine careful sifting of the relevant science, incisive and engaging writing, and a bountiful dose of good sense, and you get 500 Time-Tested Home Remedies and the Science Behind Them. Every family should have a copy of this terrific book, and every family that does will turn to it often."