Liquid Skin ® from Chemence Medical Products is a wound glue product that provides a tough, transparent, protective skin barrier that is easy to apply, dries fast so it doesn’t run, and stays where you put it. Liquid Skin® adhesive glue works really well for areas of skin that need to flex, making it a terrific sports or workplace bandage alternative. Skin glue is also especially great for painful skin cracks on fingertips that are common from cold weather.
One application of Liquid Skin will cover your wound and last 3-5 days even if it gets wet. Once on, skin adhesive glue is waterproof, strong, and will stay in place even on joints. This liquid skin glue won’t burn or sting and comes in a handy pipette for easy application. The pipette of liquid skin glue for cuts is small and lightweight and will fit just about anywhere, and comes in all of MyMedic's First Aid Kits.
Liquid Skin® adhesive provides a low cost, effective alternative to old fashioned adhesive bandages.
- Sold as 1 individual .5 gram, liquid skin bandage single-use pipette.
- 100% waterproof bandage that stays on hard-to-cover areas
- Easy-to-apply and sting-free
- Forms a breathable, protective layer that promotes healing
- Helps prevent infection by reducing exposure to dirt and germs
Weight | 0.5 g pipette
Dimensions | 2.75 in.